Office Spa Parties for Corporate
ON-SITE CHAIR MASSAGE
This seated massage increases circulation
and stimulates the muscles, thereby releasing tension in the back
and relaxing the neck and shoulders, and contributes to overall
Available for corporate events, trade shows, office, clinics, parties,
spa parties and other occasions
• Services are performed in the workplace.
• Quick: Each session lasts 10- 15 minutes.
• Portable chairs and tables are provided, and can be set up in
any office, conference room or break room.
• Reduces Stress & Fatigue
• Helps Prevent Repetitive Use Injuries
• Decreases Muscle Tension & Pain
• Enhances Creative Thinking
• Improves Job Satisfaction
• Shows Appreciation for a Job Well Done
• Improves Productivity
• Increases Employee Retention
• Reduces Environmental Stress
• Decreases Employee Absenteeism
• Boosts Morale & Enhances Performance
• Helps Staff During Stressful Projects
Company Program - On-site services paid by the company
Rate: $90 per hour/per therapist
No matter how large or how small, we can help. Because chair
massage is so un-intrusive it will not interfere with the
day to day affairs of your business. We need only a small semi private
place to set up our chairs. The equipment used for the massage are
specially designed portable massage chairs of the highest quality.
Also, there is no disrobing or use of oils during chair massage.
Call Simple Spa to book your corporate massage party or
mobile spa services in
We travel to you!
We are a professional team of massage therapists who continually
strive to be the
industry leader in chair massage.
We are committed to provide you with excellent massage services
for your corporate
event, trade show, workplace, or spa parties.
- Open 7 days a week from 10am-10pm
- Same day bookings available. A therapist can be at your door. Bookings based on availability.
- Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville and North York
See our entire location coverage
- We have no travel fee or set up fee, all prices are subject to 13% HST
Gratuities: How you tip is just as important as how much.
If you are pleased with your spa treatments it is normal to give a 15% to 20% gratuity to your Therapist.