Experience our Facials Treatments
Mobile Spa Facials in Toronto and the GTA
"Rejuvenate and bring the baby soft life back in your face"
A facial cleans, exfoliates and nourishes the skin to promote clear,
Facials involves a few basic steps:
- Skin analysis, where the esthetician looks at your skin through
a brightly lit magnifying lamp
- Exfoliation, usually while a steam vapor is directed at your
- Extraction of blackheads if you want it and it's suitable for
your skin type. (It can cause broken capillaries and discoloration
if done on sensitive skin, or done improperly.) People have different
pain tolerance for extractions. They can be uncomfortable, especially
on thin or ruddy skin
- Facial massage to relax you and stimulate your skin and facial
- A mask targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive,
- Application of toners and protective creams
How Often Should I Get A Facial?
It varies from person to person. Ideally, get a facial every four
to six weeks because that's how long it takes the skin to regenerate.
Try to have a facial at least four times a year, as the season changes.
You may need it more frequently if you are trying to clear up a
case of acne, especially at the beginning. Otherwise, once a month
is plenty. You can overdo it.
~ Mini Facial $90
Includes cleanse, exfoliation, mask and moisturizing
Feeling the stress in your body?
Call Simple Spa to book your appointment, your personal "couple
massages" and "spa party" mobile spa located in
We travel to you!
- Open 7 days a week from 10am-10pm
- Please reserve 24 to 48 hours in advance
- Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville and North York
See our entire location coverage
- We have no travel fee or set up fee, all prices are subject to 13% HST